Administrative Coordinator, People and Culture
The responsibilities of this job are to provide assistance to CCA staff by answering first level questions, to manage and monitor the administrative and operational activities of the People and Culture division, and to produce reports, to comply with government requirements and internal requests. The incumbent ensures the archiving of internal memos and all documentation related to Human Resources and participates in updating and translating job descriptions.
Administrative staff assistance
• Acts as the first point of contact for various staff requests on matters related to HR and social benefits
• Follows the evolution of the staff members in their life cycle at the CCA while contributing to their satisfaction and development
• Composes and prepares, in French and English, certain announcements to staff and other correspondence
• Supervises various follow-ups, such as of maternity / parental leave, sickness, insurance, and pension plans in collaboration with the payroll person
• Advises on EAP requests, simplifies its use and promotes happiness at work
• Prepares and manages the production of reports and collaborates (as needed) in writing minutes, memos, documents, and institutional and work organization correspondence; prepares draft minutes for meetings and compiles lists of actions to be undertaken following meetings
People & Culture support and monitoring
• Actively participates in the management, planning, and monitoring of all activities at the CCA (training, recruitment, events, etc.)
• Acts as a liaison between all CCA divisions to ensure good communication and the transversal coordination among divisions
• Supports in updating job descriptions as well as their translation
• Manages and updates information of the databases used by the division
Government reports and other statistics
• Produces and organizes reports for governments (DEMES, training activities, the 1% in training, foreign workers for the CNESST, etc.)
• Makes claims for grant projects and ensures follow-up (Emploi Qc, etc.)
• Collaborates with the Development and Administration divisions in the completion of various statistical tables related to staff and HR practice
• Participates in the conduct of compensation surveys and salary surveys
• Prepares statistics for the Board of Trustees
• Level of education: DEC in human sciences or certificate in human resources or a related field
• Member of the order of CRHA and CRIA of Quebec an asset
• Number of years of experience required: 2 to 3 years
• Excellent knowledge of spoken and written French and English; ability to write and revise documents
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and communication tools
• Knowledge in human resources
• Ability to handle sensitive issues with tact and diplomacy, while respecting confidentiality
• Excellent interpersonal skills and team spirited
• Excellent sense of planning, organization, and administrative management
• Strong ability to carry out follow-ups
• Attention to detail and sense of initiative
Please submit your application (resume and cover letter, in English or French) by email to email@example.com to the attention of People and Culture division of Canadian Centre for Architecture, 1920 rue Baile, Montreal (Quebec) H3H 2S6. The application deadline is 24 September 2021. Only successful applicants will be contacted. Please do not call.
The CCA is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity. The CCA invites anyone with the qualifications listed in the job posting to apply.
For all CCA existing job opportunities, visit our website.
Sign up to get news from us
Thank you for signing up. You'll begin to receive emails from us shortly.
We’re not able to update your preferences at the moment. Please try again later.
You’ve already subscribed with this email address. If you’d like to subscribe with another, please try again.
This email was permanently deleted from our database. If you’d like to resubscribe with this email, please contact us
Please complete the form below to buy:
[Title of the book, authors]
ISBN: [ISBN of the book]
Price [Price of book]
Thank you for placing an order. We will contact you shortly.
We’re not able to process your request at the moment. Please try again later.