Material related to Birmingham New Street Station: Gateway Project
This group consists of material related to Birmingham New Street Station: Gateway Project, Birmingham, England, including:
- 10 loose copies of computer-generated design renderings, author unknown, n.d.;
- 3 books of plans by other architects, including "Navigation Street Footbridge GRIP3 Option Studies", author unknown, n.d.; "Proposed Sub Platform Level", by John McAuslan & Partners, 4 August 2006; "Existing Platform Level", by John McAuslan & Partners, 4 August 2006;
- 4 books of diagrams and plans by the Foreign Office Architects, including sections, elevations, views and computer-generated design renderings, ca. 2008;
- A book of presentation material by the Foreign Office Architects titled, "Birmingham New Street Station: Gateway Project. Facade and Atrium - Facade Access and Maintenance Report - Strategy Document", October 2009;
- 2 books of reports, both titled, "Public Realm Strategy: Birmingham New Street Station Gateway project", prepared by Atkins for Network Rail, one dated 23 January 2009, one dated 26 February 2009.
books: 29.9 × 42.2 cm (11 3/4 × 16 5/8 in.)
Birmingham West Midlands England United Kingdom
Sign up to get news from us
Thank you for signing up. You'll begin to receive emails from us shortly.
We’re not able to update your preferences at the moment. Please try again later.
You’ve already subscribed with this email address. If you’d like to subscribe with another, please try again.
This email was permanently deleted from our database. If you’d like to resubscribe with this email, please contact us
Please complete the form below to buy:
[Title of the book, authors]
ISBN: [ISBN of the book]
Price [Price of book]
Thank you for placing an order. We will contact you shortly.
We’re not able to process your request at the moment. Please try again later.