Friends of the CCA
The CCA invites you to become a member and actively support our mission. As a Friend of the CCA you will enjoy a number of exclusive benefits and can participate in our activities at a special rate.
- Visit our exhibitions free of charge, as often as you wish
- Special invitation for two to CCA vernissages
- Invitation for two to Friends’ exclusive gallery talks
- Enjoy 10% discount on most titles in the CCA Bookstore (15% discount for accredited architects and students and an extra 5% discount during our special member discount days)
- McCord Museum: 50% discount on admission
- Musée d’art contemporain de Montréal: 50% discount on admission
- Montréal Museum of Fine Arts: 25% discount on regular-price admission
- Écomusée du fier monde: free admission
- Pointe-à-Callière, Montréal Museum of Archaelogy and History: 25% discount on admission
- North American Reciprocal Museum Association (NARM): free admission with over 750 arts/cultural institutions in North America. Click here for more information
Music and theater
- Opéra de Montréal: 15% discount on regular-price admission (exceptions may apply)
- Centaur Theatre: 15% discount on regular price tickets
- Danse Danse: 15% discount on regular price ticket for 2015–2016 Season (excluding Anatomie d’un souffle by Danièle Desnoyers)
- Orchestre Métropolitain de Montréal: 15% discount on regular-price tickets
- Orchestre Symphonique de Montréal: 10% discount on regular-price admission (exceptions may apply)
- Grands Ballets Canadiens de Montréal: 10% discount on regular-price admission (exceptions may apply)
- Usine C: 15% discount on regular price tickets (excluding special tickets)
Other cultural organizations
- Cinémathèque québécoise: 25% discount on admission
- Darling Foundry: free admission
- Héritage Montréal: member discount on Architectours guided walking tours and Home Renovation Courses
- Vie des Arts: 25% discount on one-year membership to the magazine Vie des Arts
*This list is subject to change
- Student (35 or less): $25 annually ($40 for 2 years)
- Adult: $45 annually (80 for 2 years)
- Senior (65 and over): $35 annually (60 for 2 years)
- Dual/Family: $70 annually (120 for 2 years)
For more information, please contact our team by email, phone or post:
+1 514 939 7001 ext. 2626
Canadian Centre for Architecture
1920, rue Baile
Montréal, Québec H3H 2S6
Sign up to get news from us
Thank you for signing up. You'll begin to receive emails from us shortly.
We’re not able to update your preferences at the moment. Please try again later.
You’ve already subscribed with this email address. If you’d like to subscribe with another, please try again.
This email was permanently deleted from our database. If you’d like to resubscribe with this email, please contact us
Please complete the form below to buy:
[Title of the book, authors]
ISBN: [ISBN of the book]
Price [Price of book]
Thank you for placing an order. We will contact you shortly.
We’re not able to process your request at the moment. Please try again later.