Administrative Coordinator, Digital
The responsibilities of this job include coordinating overall deadlines for all of the division’s projects and monitoring the budget. Capitalizing on previous experience working in a fast paced environment, the incumbent provides administrative support to the Associate Director as required, keeping abreast of all activities within the division, including following-up on team-wide scheduling, delivery deadlines and budget. She/he is expected to work collaboratively, across divisions, and to have a good understanding of the administrative process, as well as strong organizational, scheduling, and communication skills.
Administrative management of the Digital division
● Works in collaboration with the Associate Director, Digital to implement workflow procedures and organize divisional operations and procedures
● Monitors and updates the annual budget of the division; verifies and maintains an up-to-date record of expenses in the accounting software
● Prepares, administers, and ensures the distribution and tracking of division planning calendars, project plans, schedules, and timetables; coordinates and centralizes schedules with all divisions
● Organizes and maintains a series of tools and documentation (i.e. knowledge assets) related to the activities of the division, including agreement and budget templates, guidelines and policies, workflows, and reports
● Organizes division and inter-division meetings; compiles documents and distributes them to attendees
● Writes various reports, minutes, memos, documents and institutional and organizational correspondence, or manages the drafting or collaborates on them (as needed); prepares draft minutes of meetings and compiles the list of actions to be taken after meetings
Digital projects support and monitoring
● Acts as a liaison between all CCA divisions to ensure the communication and the transversal coordination among divisions for digital projects
● Coordinates email campaigns, maintains up-to-date contact lists, and ensures that contacts are stored, managed, and used following best practices
● Maintains media contact lists with media organizations and journalists up-to-date; helps to organize media visits
● Provides support and assists with a variety of functions, including booking of freelance professionals, in accordance with the needs of the division
● Prepares contracts and drafts, and manages contractual agreements and templates for digital projects
● Collects and compiles statistical information from all divisions, including key performance indicators on digital platforms and channels
● Develops and maintains division archives, documentation and statistics; ensures, as needed, that files and records are archived, protected and secure
● Gathers and provides information requested for grant applications and ensures follow-ups for division projects in collaboration with the Development division
● Supports the on-boarding of new team members, being the liaison with the Human Resources department
● Plans and manages travel reservations for staff in the division, as well as for guests and/or consultants
● Education: College or university Degree in administration, arts, communications, or management
● Number of years of relevant work experience: 3 to 5 years—ideal experience includes working for a cultural institution with an international presence and/or in architecture
● Excellent knowledge of spoken and written French and English; ability to write and revise documents
● Excellent knowledge of MS Office, project management tools (including Gantt charts), email marketing systems and/or customer relationship systems, web technology
● Knowledge of project management methodology
● Positive, enthusiastic demeanour with a genuine passion for digital
● Excellent communication, time management, diplomacy, problem-solving and organizational awareness skills
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Office administration knowledge
● Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy when preparing and entering information
Please submit your application by email email@example.com to the attention of Human Resources of Canadian Centre for Architecture, 1920 rue Baile, Montreal (Quebec) H3H 2S6. The application deadline is 5 October 2020. Only successful applicants will be contacted. Please do not call. The CCA is an equal opportunity employer.
The CCA is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity. The CCA invites anyone having the qualifications listed in the job posting to apply.
For all CCA existing job opportunities, visit our website.
Sign up to get news from us
Thank you for signing up. You'll begin to receive emails from us shortly.
We’re not able to update your preferences at the moment. Please try again later.
You’ve already subscribed with this email address. If you’d like to subscribe with another, please try again.
This email was permanently deleted from our database. If you’d like to resubscribe with this email, please contact us
Please complete the form below to buy:
[Title of the book, authors]
ISBN: [ISBN of the book]
Price [Price of book]
Thank you for placing an order. We will contact you shortly.
We’re not able to process your request at the moment. Please try again later.