Texts of Cornelia Hahn Oberlander for various lectures
Contains typescript text for the following lectures by Cornelia Hahn Oberlander:
- The Magic of Sand - Indoors and Out
- Planning for Play Everywhere. Play in Hospitals, 1984.
- Landscape Architecture in the 20th Century: The Relationship of Architecture and
- Landscape Architecture. Museum of Modern Art October 21-22.
- Lecture given at the Vancouver Art Gallery, 1954.
- The TVA as creator of a Regional Landscape.
- Greening the City. University of Texas. November 18, 1994.
- The Garden in My Life and My Work. Western Washington University. June 14, 1988.
- Nature in the City: or, the City in Nature. Architecture and Urban Studies Alliance, Calgary, Alberta. February 11, 1987.
- Address to the Graduating Classes in Agrcultural Sciences, Applied Science, Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Community and Regional Planning, Forestry,
- Interdisciplinary Studies. The University of British Columbia. May 29, 1991.
- The Garden as Art. Van Dusen Botanical Garden. October 2, 1990.
- Landscapes that Shaped Vancouver. The Society of Architectural Historians. October 13, 2000.
- Breaking Ground. Smith College. March 26, 2001.
- Green Spaces: Inspiring Landscapes by Women - Landscape Architecture in the Next Millenium. Hotel Vancouver. March 29, 1999.
- Landscape Architecture: Bridge Between Buliding and Nature. Toronto, ON. November 26, 1999.
- Limiting Footprints: An Ecological Approach to Landscape Architecture. Harvard University. March 27, 2001.
- Leadership in Landscape: Sustainable Development Directions for the Future. Smith College. March 18, 1998.
- Linking Places to Design: An Ecological Approach. Alaska Design Forum Lecture. April 1999.
- Limiting Footprints: An Ecological Approach to Landscape Architecture. February 22, 2001.
- The Meanings of Gardens… Transformed. University of Virginia. March 23, 2001.
- Landscape Architecture North of the Arctic Circle. University of Massachusetts, Amherst. March 26, 2007.
- Landscape Architecture Aesthetics and Sustainability. Palm Springs, CA. March 15,
- Limiting Footprints: Low Impact Technologies. University of Arkansas. February 20,
- Conservation of 20th Century Canadian Landscapes. ASLA CSLA Montreal. September 22, 2001.
- Government Complex of the Province of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC: Changes of a City. October 11, 1979.
- Heritage of Green Spaces: Robson Square. Vancouver Heritage Foundation. April 21, 2010.
- Where Architecture Meets the Trees. Smith College. February 29, 1992.
- Green Roofs and Sustainable Development: Ideas into Action. McGill University. October 21, 2005.
Sign up to get news from us
Thank you for signing up. You'll begin to receive emails from us shortly.
We’re not able to update your preferences at the moment. Please try again later.
You’ve already subscribed with this email address. If you’d like to subscribe with another, please try again.
This email was permanently deleted from our database. If you’d like to resubscribe with this email, please contact us
Please complete the form below to buy:
[Title of the book, authors]
ISBN: [ISBN of the book]
Price [Price of book]
Thank you for placing an order. We will contact you shortly.
We’re not able to process your request at the moment. Please try again later.