- Cedric Price (creator)
- Cedric Price (archive creator)
Level of archival description:
Extent and medium:
- 13.34 l.m. of photographic materials
Scope and content:
Series contains photographic materials including slides, negatives, and photographs that relate to many of Cedric Price's projects, and to other office activities, such as exhibitions, lectures, field trips and office parties. A substantial slide collection contains mounted and un-mounted slides showing views of projects, early work, exhibitions, drawings, and images taken from other sources and publications. The series also contains a substantial number of negatives that represent many of the projects, as well as, trips, lectures, exhibitions, and office parties. Some of the photographic materials show interior and exterior views, panoramic views, and aerial views of both identified and unidentified sites. Additional material includes postcards of inflatable structures by Eventstructure Research Group (Amsterdam) and a promotional set of slides that show the General Motors Technical Center (Michigan).
Language of material:
- Documents are in English.
Other finding aids:
- Consult an inventory of the slide box contents as packaged for bulk storage, as well as an index by project, prepared 23 January 2006 by David Price.
Related units of description:
- Photographic materials in series 6 relate to almost every project in series 2.