Partial view of the Île Notre-Dame site, Expo 67, Montréal, Québec
Front row (left to right):
- Pavilion of Ethiopia = Ethiopian Pavilion.
Middle bottom row (left to right):
- Africa Place
Middle top row (left to right):
- Ceylon Pavilion = Pavilion of Ceylon;
- Cuban Pavilion = Pavilion of Cuba.
Back row (left to right):
- Australian Pavilion = Pavilion of Australia;
- German Pavilion = Pavilion of Federal Republic of Germany;
- European Communities Pavilion;
- Pavilion of Great Britain;
- Man the Producer Pavilion.
Gelatin silver print
sheet: 20,32 x 25,4 cm
inscribed and numbered
Montréal Island of Montréal Québec Canada
Sign up to get news from us
Thank you for signing up. You'll begin to receive emails from us shortly.
We’re not able to update your preferences at the moment. Please try again later.
You’ve already subscribed with this email address. If you’d like to subscribe with another, please try again.
This email was permanently deleted from our database. If you’d like to resubscribe with this email, please contact us
Please complete the form below to buy:
[Title of the book, authors]
ISBN: [ISBN of the book]
Price [Price of book]
Thank you for placing an order. We will contact you shortly.
We’re not able to process your request at the moment. Please try again later.