Partial view of a walkway and a waterway on the Île Notre-Dame site, Expo 67, Montréal, Québec
Front row (left to right):
- CN Pavilion = C.N.R. Pavilion = Canadian National Pavilion;
- Kodak Pavilion = Canadian Kodak Pavilion.
Middle row (left to right):
- Pavilion of Italy = Italian Pavilion;
- Czechoslovak National Pavilion = Pavilion of Czechoslovakia;
- Venezuelan Pavilion = Pavilion of Venezuela;
- Pavilion of Ethiopia = Ethiopian Pavilion;
- Pavilion of the Soviet Union = USSR Pavilion.
Back row (left to right):
- Man the Explorer Pavilion;
- Pavilion of the United States = American Pavilion = USA Pavilion.
Gelatin silver print
sheet: 20,32 x 25,4 cm
inscribed and numbered
Montréal Island of Montréal Québec Canada
Sign up to get news from us
Thank you for signing up. You'll begin to receive emails from us shortly.
We’re not able to update your preferences at the moment. Please try again later.
You’ve already subscribed with this email address. If you’d like to subscribe with another, please try again.
This email was permanently deleted from our database. If you’d like to resubscribe with this email, please contact us
Please complete the form below to buy:
[Title of the book, authors]
ISBN: [ISBN of the book]
Price [Price of book]
Thank you for placing an order. We will contact you shortly.
We’re not able to process your request at the moment. Please try again later.