- Arthur Erickson (archive creator)
Awards and Honours to Arthur Erickson and Erickson/Massey Architects:
- AIBC Western Homes and Living 1960 Special award for for distinguished house design, house at Comox, B.C.
- Canadian Wood Design Awards, certificate of Merit for the Baldwin Residence, Vancouver, B.C. (1965)
- Vancouver Citation Buildings 1965 Award, to Erickson/Massey Architects for the Laxton Residence, West Vancouver, B.C.
- The Molson Prize of the Canada Council, to Arthur Erickson (16 October 1967)
- Prestressed Concrete Institute 1966 Award, to Erickson/Massey Architects for the Central Mall and Transportation Centre, Simon Fraser University, the 1972 Award for the University of Lethbridge, the 1977 Award for the Water Tower and B.C. Hydro & Power Authority Communications Centre, Simon Fraser University.
- 1967 National Design Award, Centennial Award for Residencial Design, The Canadian Housing Design Council, awarded to Erickson/Massey Architects and Ian Davidson MMRAIC for Town Houses, Point Grey Road, Vancouver, B.C.
- Certificate of Academician, Royal Academy of the Arts, awarded to Arthur Erickson (7 December 1968)
- Letter from Prime Minister Pierre Elliot Trudeau (1 September 1970)
- 1970 Massey Medal, Massey Foundation, to Erickson/Massey Architects for Man and the Community and Man and His Health, theme building, Expo '67
- Award of Excellence, 1970 Canadian Architect Yearbook, to Erickson/Massey Architects for Elementary School, Southeast Sector, Vancouver, B.C.
- 1971 Award for Residential Design, The Canadian Housing design Council, awarded to Erickson/Massey Architects for the Nelson Towers, Nelson, B.C. and for the Catton Residence, Vancouver, B.C.
- Doctor of Engineering, Honoris Causa, Nova Scotia Technical College, awarded to Arthur Erickson (5 May 1971)
- First Honour Award, American Public Power Assosication, to Erickson/Massey Planners for Burnaby Mountain System Control Center (16 May 1973)
- 1974 Award for Residential Design, The Canadian Housing Design Council, for The Eppich house, West Vancouver, B.C.
- Citizen of the Age of Enlightenment Award, The Ministry of Development of Consciousness, to Arthur Erickson (1976)
- Honorary Fellowship, The Royal Incorporation of Architects in Scotland, to Arthur Erickson (1987)
- Master of Architecture, Honoris Causa, The Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture to Arthur Erickson (8 June 2001)
- Honorary Fellowship of the Royal Institute of British Architects (16 May 2001)
- Citation Award, The Wood Design Awards 2004, to Arthur Erickson Architectural Corp and Nick Milkovich Architects for the Canopy Collonade.
- 2007 "Prix du XXe siecle," The Roayl Architectural Institute of Canada, to Erickson/Massey Architects for Smith House 2.
- University of Toronto Honour awarded to Arthur Erickson (30 October 2008)
- Arthur Erickson, Honorary Member, The Architectural Institute of British Columbia.
Quantity / Object type:
Extent and Medium:
- Primarily framed or mounted on wood.
Arthur Erickson fonds
Collection Centre Canadien d'Architecture/
Canadian Centre for Architecture, Montréal;
Don de /Gift of the Erickson Family